About Midoceoan University
Midocean University Fujairah, located in the United Ara Emirates, is an educational institution with a registration no. 23-B-113250 and license no. 4248 from Fujairah Freezone. It offers online higher education service. The university is a branch of Midocean University which is accredited and licensed by the Ministry of Education at the United Republic of the Comoros with no. 22-1110/MENERSFIP/SG. It offers its services on a wide and unlimited range. In addition, It has many international accreditations and partnerships.
The university is an investment of Everyone’s Smart University Holding Group at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with registration no. 1010664457
"Founder's message of Midocean University"
To my sons and daughters, my brothers and sisters, everywhere in the world...
To you, I send all my love, appreciation, and hope that you contribute to the progress of your nations, the prosperity of your societies, and their stability.
Midocean University is the foundation of knowledge, the initiative for development, and the embodiment of solidarity and cooperation among peoples. It is the most precious flowers in my garden and the truest reflection of my conscience. I implore you to preserve it and bring it to life through knowledge and action, and do not hesitate to pray for us, our parents, our kingdom, and our ruler.
Nasser bin Ibrahim bin Saad Al-Muhaimid.
Nasser bin Ibrahim bin Saad Al-Muhaimid
Values and Goals
- Scientific Integrity in researching and imparting knowledge, non-monopoly, and introducing open knowledge resources.
- Offering education for everyone unconditionally, with no over-pricing.
- Enabling all members of Arab societies all over the world to complete their academic education.
- Imparting knowledge via Arabization and translation.
- Encouraging sharing and solidarity between the society members.
- Increasing the Arabic contents available, and enriching the Arabic content libraries with researches and translations.
- guiding the educational activities to be developmental activities on the ground.