Bachelor of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is the best option and most effective way for companies and individuals to market services and goods online through various digital marketing means and channels. Through the Bachelor of Digital Marketing program students can learn how to use digital means of communication in content management and marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), corporate identity and brand industry, as well as how to use digital means of communication to meet the needs and aspirations of consumers. After graduating, students will understand how to incorporate online reputation management into general company marketing initiatives.
10 trimester, three semesters per year.
- Acquisition of the basics and skills of digital marketing, and its applications on the Internet and social networks.
- Acquisition of content creation and management skills on websites, social networking sites, and various electronic applications.
- View the strategies of digital marketing means through practical models, and indicators of web analysis results.
- Understand the theories of digital marketing, and the ethics of marketing practice in the digital era, by reviewing the legislation and laws governing advertising and marketing work.
- Use the skills acquired during this program to creatively improve search engine results, brand management, and corporate reputation on websites.
- Understand the recent trends of digital marketing, and market needs through user studies and research, and interactive design studies.
- Acquire electronic communication skills and serve the public on digital marketing means to achieve the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Employing crisis communication in digital means of communication by developing a clear plan to deal and respond to crises effectively.
There are many job titles in the field of marketing, and job requirements and responsibilities can vary and are frequently based on particular interests and skill sets. Digital marketing is one of the creative fields that is based on professionalism and professionalism in business performance, and organizations and companies rely on creators and professionals to perform digital marketing tasks. Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Program, students will be qualified for various jobs and companies, such as:
- Marketing and advertising companies.
- Content creation companies..
- Media websites.
- Public Relation firms.
- Media organizations.
- Advertising agencies.
- Branding companies.
In addition to the above positions, students can also meet the growing demand for digital media professionals in service sectors such as:
- Digital Media.
- Non-profit organizations.
- Communication and information technology.
To get the degree in Bachelor of Digital Marketing, the student must finish not less than 126 credit hours. The student shall be responsible for completing the current requirements and continuously communicate with the lecturer to solve any problems prevent the completion of the study plan.
The program is presented entirely in Arabic.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credit Hours||Prerequisites|
|Year 1- Term 1|
|MKT111||Introduction to Digital Marketing||3|
|ENG101||English Language 1||5|
|DGM113||Introduction to Communication||3|
|Year 1- Term 2|
|MKT122||Advertising and Marketing theories||3||MKT111|
|ENG102||English Language 2||5||ENG101|
|MKT124||Foundations and Skills of Persuasion||3|
|Year 1- Term 3|
|MKT135||Advertising & Marketing Laws and Ethics||4|
|DGM135||Introduction to Public Relations||3|
|Year 2- Term 1|
|MKT211||Advertising & Marketing Strategies||MKT123|
|MKT212||Content Production for Digital Marketing|
|MKT213||Marketing Data Analysis|
|Year 2- Term 2|
|MKT224||Digital Marketing Campaigns||3||MKT212|
|MGM112||Introduction to Economics||3|
|MGM111||Principles of Management||3|
|DGM226||Media & Society||3|
|Year 2- Term 3|
|MKT235||Identity & Brand Industry||3||MKT224|
|MGM223||Writing & Presentation Skills||3|
|MKT236||The Economics of Digital Marketing||3|
|PMG101||Principles of Project Management||3|
|Year 3- Term 1|
|MKT311||Social & Political Marketing||3||MKT235|
|MKT312||Marketing through Modern Technologies||3|
|MKT313||Crisis Communications Management||3|
|Year 3- Term 2|
|MKT323||Case Studies in Digital Marketing||3||MKT311|
|MKT325||Integrated Marketing Communications||3|
|MGM333||Introduction to Research Methods||3|
|Year 3- Term 3|
|MKT336||Digital Presence and Viral Marketing||3||MKT325|
|MKT337||Corporate Reputation Management||3|
|DGM336||Media Research Methods||3|
|Year 4- Term 1|
|DGM411||Media Organizations Management||3|
|MKT411||Organizing Special Activities & Events||3||MKT336|
|MKT421||Negotiation & Customer Service||3|