Midocean University Fujairah, located in the United Ara Emirates, is an educational institution with a registration no. 23-B-113250 and license no. 4248 from Fujairah Freezone. It offers online higher education service. The university is an extension of Midocean University accredited and licensed by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of the Comoros. No. 22-1110/MENERSFIP/SG. Kindly, note that some countries do not acknowledge 100% online education, so we recommend you to refer to the accreditation entities in your country. The university provides its services on an unlimited scale and has many international accreditations and partnerships including:
- International Project Management Association (IPMA), one of the most significant accreditations in the fields of management and project management.
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges & Universities (ASIC), accredited from the British government for evaluating the quality of higher education.
- Membership of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Membership of Quality Matters (QM).
- Academic partnership agreement with CompTIA.
- All the university programs are accredited for equivalence through FIS, accredited from from the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Membership of the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- STARS membership from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE).
- Collaboration agreement with Red Hat Academy, a leading organization working to bridge the gap between education and industry.
Please note that some countries do not acknowledge 100% online education, so we recommend you to refer to the acknowledgment entities in your country.
- The University has acquired a 5/5 rate from the Quacquarelli Symond (QS) organization, one of the most significant organizations in rating and ranking higher educational institutions on a large scale all over the world in the fields of education, research, development, innovation, and social and global impact.
The Ministry of Education in the Kingdom does not acknowledge any certificate of fully online education. Regarding corporates, private sector organizations and some universities, acknowledgment depends on the entity itself and its own standards. Currently, many students studying at our university are employees at prestigious Saudi corporates and banks such as Aramco, SABIC, Saudi National Bank, Al-Rajhi Bank and other private corporates and semi-governmental entities.