Master of Digital Marketing
The Master of Digital Marketing at Midocean University is designed to address the need for more digital marketing experts in the business world. Through rigorous academic study, students will develop many critical and analytical skills. Student will gain a comprehensive understanding of current marketing strategies, methods, tools, and be able to cope with various challenges by utilizing a unique set of analytical and problem-solving skills.
This program will allow you to explore many aspects of digital marketing including digital consumer behavior, digital marketing strategy, analytics, applications, branding, social media marketing, and communication among others.
Upon the completion of the Master of Digital Marketing program, students will be able to:
• Analyze critical strategic issues using complex strategic information and determine which technology will be most effective in supporting the digital marketing strategy under different situations and environments.
• Provide a comprehensive understanding of many consumer behavior concepts, models, and theories in the context of digital marketing.
• Determine digital marketing technologies that are currently available and emerging.
• Identify and demonstrate analytical, critical, and creative thinking in evaluating marketing communication contexts.
• Develop an understanding of research methodologies and analytics, including the collection of data and many analysis techniques necessary for digital marketing.
• Develop an understanding of brand components, brand positioning, and the role of brand values in constructing a compelling brand message.
Since more and more companies are realizing the benefits of having an online presence, digital marketing is becoming increasingly important, resulting in more job opportunities. Some of the best careers in digital marketing are:
• Social Media Manager
• Content Writer/Copywriter
• Content Strategist
• SEO Specialist
• Branding Expert
• Email Marketing Specialist
• Digital Marketing Manager
• Data analyst
• Product Marketing Specialist
To obtain a master’s degree in Digital Marketing, the student must complete at least 30 credit hours upon graduation. The student must be aware of the current requirements and must always consult with his/her advisor regarding his/her progress toward completing the program.
The program fees are $1200 per semester.
Courses are in English, with explanations provided in both English and Arabic.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|MKT711||Digital Marketing Strategy||3|
|MKT713||Digital Consumer Behavior||3|
|MKT720||Digital Marketing Applications||3|
|DGM721||Social Media Management||3|
|MKT728||Integrated Marketing Communication Design||3|